Branch Brook Park Roller Skating Center
7th Ave. & Clifton Ave. * Newark, NJ 07104 * (973) 482-8900
* Fax (973) 482-8999 * www.bbpskating.com *Email email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR RESERVING YOUR CHILD’S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT BBP. PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SO THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF ALL OF OUR POLICIES & PROCEDURES. WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR CHILD’S PARTY A MEMORABLE OCCASION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US.
- Please note, your $50.00 Non-Refundable Deposit is transferable if you will like to change your party date. However, if party is not rebooked within 30 days of original date your deposit will be lost.(When calling our facility, please dial 0 to speak with someone or leave a message on our General Voice Mailbox)
2. Have your guest arrive promptly to be checked in. Doors will open exactly at the time your party begins. A separate entrance for birthday parties is designated for the 1st hour of the party to expedite your entrance into the facility. Therefore, you may arrive early to start lining up outside of the facility at the Birthday Door entrance. Please instruct your guests to be on time. Because of the tight schedule that we run during birthday parties, any guests that arrive more than 1 hour after your party begins will be directed to wait on the regular admission line.
3. Gratuity IS NOT INCLUDED in your final bill or with any of our birthday party package prices, but your party host/hostess will greatly appreciate a tip for their wonderful service and good efforts.
4. As your guests arrive, the children (ages 2-17) will receive wristbands. Your bill will reflect the number of kids you booked for and any extra items (food, glow products, tokens, etc…) purchased during the day of your child’s birthday party. Guests must be 2yrs or older to skate. The Birthday child skates for FREE.
5. A guest list is mandatory and must be provided no later than the Thursday before the birthday party by 5pm. BBP accepts all birthday party guest lists in the form of e-mail, or paper document in person. If we do not receive the guest list by then, your party will be subject to first come first serve and BBP is not responsible for any discrepancies with guests attending the party and this is non-negotiable. If someone shows up who is not on your Guest List, they will have to pay regular admission and skate rental at the admission window and will not be entitled to receive party amenities (i.e. Tokens, Food, Glow Items or Reserved Seating).
6. There is a minimum of ten (10) birthday party guests per party (meaning if less than 10 guests attend, you are still responsible to pay for 10). You will be responsible to pay for whatever Guest Count that you book for. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR GUESTS WHO DO NOT ATTEND (Meaning if you book for 20 Guests and only 15 Guests show up, there will be NO REFUNDS for the 5 that did not attend). However, all food, tokens, etc. will be given to you for use at your own discretion. There will be NO guest changes allowed from the day of booking. But you are allowed to upgrade or downgrade the birthday party package or add additional items (food, glow, tokens, etc…) to the birthday party no later than the Monday prior to the birthday party date.
7. All Party balances must be pre-paid in full no later than the Friday prior to your party date by 5pm. If your party is on Friday, your balance is due on the Thursday prior to your party by 5pm. If your party is NOT paid IN FULL by the Thursday or Friday prior to your party, you and your party guests will NOT be allowed to enter into the facility until the party is PAID in full (plus a $25.00 Late Fee will be added to your balance) for the amount booked. So, please make sure that your party is Paid in full & that you arrive “on time”.
Rules and regulation are subject to change without notice. Prices, Policies, Procedures and times are subject to change without notice.
8. If you book your party less than 1 week in advance, FULL PAYMENT is due at the time of booking, in
addition to a mandatory guest list.
9. Two adults are permitted to skate for FREE. If other adults attending the party wish to skate, they will be charged the regular admission rate for Adults for that session and skate rental is $ 4.00 additional. Adult chaperones not skating are admitted free. An Adult is considered 18 yrs. & older.
10. We do not provide a birthday cake, OR PROVIDE BALLONS OR BLOW THEM UP, but you are welcomed to bring candles, cake or cupcakes, and balloons already blown up the day of your party. Please DO NOT bring in any other food into the facility without advanced notice. There is an extra $3.00 per child charge PLUS TAX for you to bring in additional food (other than the birthday cake). Outside Drinks are NOT allowed in our facility at all. Due to the size of the tables you are limited to only bring in 3 large aluminum pans of extra food.
11. All seating is based upon availability. Therefore, Specialty Requested Seating is NOT available. All reserved seating is for the Children, Only for a 3 hour period. Adult seating is not included in any of the birthday party packages or seating for guests that were admitted thru the regular admission window. However, we offer 1 all-inclusive private party room that seat up to 30 guests and subject to an additional fee. Please see our sales team for details.
HERE IS THE APPROXIMATE SCHEDULE OF YOUR PARTY
You will be greeted at the front door. Your children will receive wristbands and you will receive game tokens. All shoes and skates must be changed in the locker area and secured in a locker. You MUST wear socks in order to skate. The children are welcome to skate at this time.
Your host/ hostess will confirm the number of children being served and will ask if you would you like to order additional food or drink for adults.
The DJ will announce your child’s name over the sound system and inform the guest to return to the party table, and the food will be served. The children will sing Happy Birthday and eat cake.
Your hostess/host will check for any additional items that you might need to begin clean-up as needed. At this time, your bill will be presented (gratuities are not included on the bill). Children will now resume skating.
During the last ½ hour of your party, our Mascot (Skato) will appear. Please take the time to finish up your party and gather your belongings. Your bill will be collected a half an hour before the party is over; the table will be cleared and set up for the next session’s party.
What May I or May I Not Bring Into The Roller Skating Facility??
- DO NOT bring ice cream, ice cream cake or whipped cream icing cakes for us to hold for your party in our freezer and/or refrigerator, due to our limited space we will not be able to accommodate this.
- You may bring Party Bags for your guests. We just ask that you hand them out at the end of your party.
- Piñatas, Heelys, Confetti, Glitter or Sting Spray is not allowed in our facility.
- If you are bringing in food, Sterno Racks are allowed, sterno burners are NOT! This can be a safety hazard for the children attending your party. Therefore, we recommend you choose food selections that can be served cold or at room temperature. Remember to bring your own serving utensils.
- BBP provide all decorations including table cloths, plates, cups and/or napkins for your guests. Please remember this is a pre-printed design that will not mix with any other décor. You may bring in any “Character Themed” plates, cups, napkins, and rectangular table clothes. We ask that you bring them in the Friday before your party date. Any items brought in on the day of the party “will have to ” be set up by party parents.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE COSTUME CHARACTERS NOR ARE OUTSIDE CHARACTERS ALLOWED IN THE FALICITY.
This website and its content is copyright of United Skates of America - © 1971. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on United Skates of America's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on United Skates of America's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by United Skates of America at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on United Skates of America's web site are provided "as is". United Skates of America makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, United Skates of America does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall United Skates of America or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on United Skates of America's Internet site, even if United Skates of America or a United Skates of America authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on United Skates of America's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. United Skates of America does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. United Skates of America may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. United Skates of America does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
United Skates of America has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by United Skates of America of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to United Skates of America's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
100 E Campus View Blvd Suite 115
Columbus, Ohio 43235