Learn to Skate
August 12, 2017 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Only $10 per lesson!
A Lesson for Beginners and Intermediate coming soon. Attend the lesson, then stay and skate for the 1 - 4 PM session.
Lesson Program Includes:
- Beginner or Intermediate Levels available.
- Adult and Children Lessons.
- Learn how to start, stop, fall and get up.
- Learn stroking, edging and maneuverability
- Depending on the skill level -- backward skating, cross fronts, turning from forward to backwards
- Small Groups for Personalized Supervision.
- Stay and skate after the lesson
Taught by Ray and Karen Dawes, registered Artistic skaters and coaches with USA Rollersports.
Ray and Karen Dawes, have been skating competitively together for over 15 years. They compete and have placed at the regional and national level. The Dawes are excited to share their love of skating with you. They know that skating is a fun, physical activity that is great for the whole family.